Charleston Bed & Breakfast Association Scholarship
Established in 2008 by the Charleston Bed & Breakfast Association, the fund assists students enrolled in the Hospitality and Tourism Management associate degree program.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in the Hospitality and Tourism Management associate degree program;
3) must enroll in and maintain at least 12 credit hours;
4) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater; and
5) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form).
Recipients of the scholarship must attend one Charleston Bed and Breakfast Association function during their award year.
Recipients are encouraged to pursue a regular part-time or full-time employment experience with an area bed and breakfast establishment prior to completion of the associate degree program.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $1,000 ($500 for fall semester/$500 for spring semester) for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.