Green Barr Scholarship
Established in 2009 by Suzanne Barr and James "Dub" Green, the fund assists students enrolled in the Associate in Science program.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a returning or continuing student;
2) must be a Berkeley, Charleston or Dorchester county resident;
3) must be enrolled in the Associate in Science program;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
5) must have completed at least 12 credit hours; and
6) must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $1,000 ($500 for fall semester/$500 for spring semester) for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.