William and Prudence Finn Endowed Scholarship
Established in 2009 by William and Prudence Finn, the fund assists students enrolled in any program of study.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in any program of study;
3) must enroll in and maintain at least 12 credit hours;
4) must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater; and
5) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form).
Award amount/use:Award of up to $1,500 ($750 for fall semester/$750 for spring semester) for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.