Brett A. Maynard Memorial Endowed Scholarship
Established in 2009 by Jill Maynard and Craig Maynard in memory of Brett A. Maynard, the fund assists students enrolled in the Culinary Arts associate degree program.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in the Culinary Arts associate degree program;
3) must enroll in and maintain at least 12 credit hours;
4) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater; and
5) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form).
Essay Requirement: Applicants are required to provide a brief essay describing their educational and career goals and motivations as they relate to the culinary arts, any circumstances or challenges overcome in pursuit of those goals, and how this scholarship will help.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $1,000 ($500 for fall semester/$500 for spring semester) for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.