Phillips Family Scholarship
Established in 2009 by M. Wayne Phillips, the fund assists students who are veterans of any branch of the U.S. military and enrolled in any program of study.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be a veteran of any branch of the U.S. military;
3) must be enrolled in any program of study;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater; and
6) preference given to applicant who demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form).
Award amount/use: Award of up to $1,000 ($500 for fall semester/$500 for spring semester) for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.