South Carolina Association of Veterinarians Scholarship
Established in 2009 by the South Carolina Association of Veterinarians, the fund assists students enrolled in the Veterinary Technology program of study.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be a resident of South Carolina;
3) must be enrolled in the Veterinary Technology program;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours; and
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater.
Preference given to those who demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form).
Award amount/use:Award of up to $1,000($500 for fall semester/$500 for spring semester)for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.