Anna and John Woolson Scholarship
Established in 2009 by Cathy Almquist in honor of her mother, Anna Woolson, and John Woolson, the Fund assists students enrolled in Associate in Arts programs of study
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in the Associate in Arts program of study;
3) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
4) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater; and
5) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form).
Preference given to students who intend to study music, music education, journalism or mass communications after completing the associate degree program.
Award amount/use:Award of up to $500 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.