Fannie Louise Black Memorial Scholarship
Established in 2010 by Ralph Black and Pamela Lyn in memory of Fannie Black, the fund assists students enrolled in any program of study.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a returning or continuing student;
2) must be a Berkeley, Charleston or Dorchester county resident;
3) must be enrolled in a program of study;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least 12 credit hours;
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater; and
6) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form).
Award amount/use: Award of up to $500 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.