Alan J. Kalameja Memorial Scholarship Fund
Establishedin 2010 by Linda Kalameja in memory of Alan Kalameja, the Fund assists students enrolled in selected Engineering Technology programs of study.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be a Berkeley, Charleston or Dorchester county resident;
3) must be enrolled in one of the following certificate programs:
· Computer Aided Design (I or II)
· Engineering Design Graphics
or in one of the following associate degree programs:
· Civil Engineering Technology
· Mechanical Engineering Technology
Enrollment in the certificate programs is preferred.
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater; and
6) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form).
Award amount/use:Award of up to $500for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.