Rachel Hunter Thompson Memorial Scholarship
Established in 2010 by C & A Unlimited, Inc. in memory of Rachel Hunter Thompson, the fund assists students enrolled in any program of study.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be a Berkeley, Charleston or Dorchester county resident;
3) must be enrolled in the a program of study;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater; and
6) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form).
Preference given to under-represented and under-served students as defined by TTC.
Award amount/use:Award of up to $1,000 ($500 for fall semester/$500 for spring semester)for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.