Virginia B. Gourdin Scholarship
Established in 2009 by the Estate of Virginia B. Gourdin, the fund assists students enrolled in the Hospitality & Tourism Management, General Business or Management programs.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing female student;
2) must be enrolled in one of the following association degree programs:
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- General Business (International Business Career Path)
- Management (Transportation and Logistics Career Path)
3) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours, full-time enrollment preferred;
4) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater; and
5) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form).
Award amount/use:Award of up to $2,000($1,000 for fall semester/$1,000 for spring semester)for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.