A. William Roberts, Jr. Scholarship
Establishedin 2011 by AWR & Associates Court Reporting, the fund assists students enrolled in the Paralegal program.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a returning or continuing student;
2) must be a Berkeley, Charleston or Dorchester county resident;
3) must be enrolled in the Paralegal associate degree program;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater; and
6) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form).
Preference given to under-represented and under-served populations as defined by TTC.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $250for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.