Boeing Company Scholarship Fund
Established in 2011 by The Boeing Company, the Fund assists students enrolled in certain programs in Aeronautical Studies.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in one of the following programs of study:
· Aircraft Maintenance Technology Associate Degree
· Aircraft Assembly Technology Certificate
· Avionics Maintenance Technology Certificate
3) must enroll in and maintain at least 12 credit hours;
4) must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater; and
5) must provide a written statement describing his/her educational and career goals and motivations as they relate to the aeronautical industry as well as any circumstances or challenges overcome in pursuit of these goals.
Preference will be given to students who demonstrate financial need (determined by their FAFSA form) and to students from under-represented and under-served populations as defined by Trident Technical College.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $1,000 ($500 for fall semester/$500 for spring semester) for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.