Registrar's Office > Grades > Incomplete Grades
Incomplete Grades

Requirements for an incomplete grade (I) must be completed by midterm of the next semester. A grade of F will be assigned for an I that is not removed by the appropriate date.

Requests for a change of grade other than Incomplete must be submitted to the Registrar's office by the appropriate faculty member within one semester following the semester in which the grade was assigned.


Trident Technical College, Copyright 2011