What do you do in Orientation at TTC?
It's individualized! It takes about 45 minutes! No appointment needed!
- View a video
- Explore TTC's Website
- Take a walking tour of the campus - optional
- For non-degree students, registration during the registration period
- Talk with an Orientation Leader to
- Verify your major
- Learn about important processes, like registration
- Be assigned an academic advisor
- Receive important printed materials
- Ask questions
Your visit to an Orientation Center is fundamental to starting any college experience! It will help to get you started in the right direction!