April 30, 2013...
Eleven TTC instructors and 67 students will be traveling around the world as they participate in education abroad programs during Maymester 2013. Students will visit Belize, England, Ireland, Greece and Italy as a part of their art history, culinary, English, paramedic and nursing course work.
Below are the education abroad courses and instructors for Maymester 2013. For information on future education abroad courses, contact International Education Coordinator Katharine Purcell at 574-6457.
- EMS 220 – Paramedic Internship I
Instructors: Ted Lee, Robert Boone
- NUR 246 – Transcultural Nursing
Instructors: Sherri Carter, Nancy Hilburn
- ENG 205/ENG 206/ENG 299 - English Literature and Special Topics in English
Instructors: Stacey Abbott, Mike Kirst, Ed Macy
- ART 107/ENG 208 - Art History and World Literature
Instructors: Michael Edwards, Katharine Purcell
- Florence, Italy
- HOS 190 - Issues in Culinary Arts and Hospitality Abroad
Instructors: Patricia Agnew, Evan Sheppard