Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in the loss of computer lab privileges.
The computer labs are available on a first-come, first-serve basis to currently enrolled TTC students.
- No food or drinks.
- No children.
- No cell phones.
- No loud noise or disruptive behavior.
- No smoking in any building on campus.
- Lab assistants are on duty to monitor the facilities, perform basic system checks, and to record any hardware and software problems.
- No removal of equipment (hardware, software, or documentation) from the computer labs except copies of software as authorized by the faculty.
- No copying of software protected by copyright. Please check with the lab assistant before copying any software.
- No altering of equipment (hardware or software) except as instructed in course assignments. This includes changing cables, switches/options, modifying operating system or application software.
- All hardware and software problems should be reported to the lab assistant on duty.
- The phone in the software booth is for faculty and staff use only.
- No games or entertainment software allowed in lab area. No exceptions.
|Trident Technical College, Copyright ©2011|